ONLINE WORSHIP

Worship with us online anytime, anywhere.

Latest Message

"The One Who Had Mercy"

November 22, 2020 | Rev. Wendy Lambert

Watch Sermon Listen Watch Full Service Sermon Library

Church offices continue to be closed to the public, but staff members are accessible via phone, email, and in person meetings by appointments. – Click here to learn more about our current COVID 19 updates.

Sunday Worship Schedule

 10 a.m. Virtual Children’s Sunday School on Zoom
>> Learn More

10:50 a.m. Traditional Worship
>> Attend in-person
>> Watch Live Online Campus
>> Watch Live on Facebook
>> Download Traditional Bulletin
>> Listen Live on a phone by calling 1(855) 662-3700

11 a.m. LifeLight Contemporary Worship
>> Attend in-person
>> Watch Live Online Campus
>> Watch Live on Facebook
>> LifeLight Bulletin

 10 a.m. Virtual Children’s Sunday School on Zoom
>> Learn More

ONLINE WORSHIP ONLY
10:50 a.m. Traditional Worship
>> Watch Live Online Campus
>> Watch Live on Facebook
>> Download Traditional Bulletin
>> Listen Live on a phone by calling 1(855) 662-3700

11 a.m. LifeLight Contemporary Worship
>> Watch Live Online Campus
>> Watch Live on Facebook
>> LifeLight Bulletin

Membership

Are you interested in becoming a member of the St. Luke’s family of faith? We would love to welcome you! Find out more information about joining the church on the Membership page.

Daily Devotional

Wonderful Traditions

2020 has changed a great many things. Many of our family traditions will not happen this year.  I must admit it makes me extremely sad. However, there are many traditions that will take place this year, despite COVID-19. Many of our practices during this holiday season are designed to help us remember the wonderful things that God has done for us…

Read More »
Daily Devotional

Luke 10:33-37

But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was; and when he saw him, he had compassion, and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; then he set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And the next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, I will repay you when I come back.’ Which of these three, do you think, proved neighbor to the man who fell among the robbers?” He said, “The one who showed mercy on him.” And Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”

Read More »