Answers to parent's frequently asked questions.
- What are tuition rates?
Tuition is paid in advance each week.
- Infants: $260
- 1-year-olds: $250
- 2-year-olds: $240
- 3- and up: $225
- Summer and School Holidays: $235**
** includes field trips for school-age children
- On which holidays is the Center closed?
Closed holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and the Friday before Labor Day for In-service Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after.
- Do I need to bring food for my child?
- Bring milk, formula and solid food for children up to 1 year old
- Nutritional meals and snack provided for children ages 1 and up (breakfast, lunch, and snack)
- When can I drop off and pick up my child?
The Center is open 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and you can drop off and pick up your child at any time during open hours of operation. We have an open-door policy, meaning parents can drop by anytime to visit your child or pick up/drop off.
- Who do I call with questions?
Call the main line and ask for one of your Childcare Center directors:
Paula Elrod, director
Shellby Wilson-Walker, Assistant Director