One of the biggest and best events on our summer calendar is here – Youth Week! It’s July 21-24, and each day there will be a service project and fun activity. You can come one day – or every day – but you definitely will not want to miss out. We’ll serve at places like City Rescue Mission, Mobile Meals, and Infant Crisis Center. We’ll have a blast at Urban Air Adventure Park, a Dodgers game, and more! The cost is $25 per day. All 6th-12th grade youth are invited. Sign up online and be sure to fill out permission forms. For details, email Amy Givens at email@example.com.
SUNDAY, July 21:
- Mission: serve meals to homeless at City Rescue Mission
- Fun: @Edmond campus for celebration and games
- Times: 11:30-4:30 for downtown; 2:00-6:30 for Edmond
MONDAY, July 22:
- Mission: Rebuilding Together (HS), Ending Hunger OKC (MS)
- Fun: Urban Air in Moore
- Times: 8:30-6:30 (HS), 12:00-6:30 (MS)
TUESDAY, July 23:
- Mission: Hope Center & Angels Foster Care
- Fun: Lake Arcadia Cookout
- Times: 12:30-7:30
WEDNESDAY, July 24
- Mission: Infant Crisis Center & Skyline Urban Ministry
- Fun: Lunch, Games, Worship
- Times: 8:30-5:00pm
BONUS FUN!! Saturday, July 20 OKC Dodgers game
- OKC Dodgers game and Jeremy Camp concert
- Time: Game starts at 6:05 p.m.
- Just 30 tickets available (only for those who plan to participate in at least one mission of Youth Week) and this is FREE for those volunteering at Youth Week!
July 21 - 24
July 21 - 24