Youth Force is Sunday, June 16 – Friday, June 21 and is open to students who are entering 7th grade through students who have just graduated from high school. The cost for students is $250, due date is May 22. Students will spend the week doing projects that change the lives of the homeowners and your student’s life as well. Youth Force will give your child a greater understanding of what it means to commit our lives to Christ and serve Him. Get ready for an awesome week! For more information contact Amy Givens at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER PASS – $400
Access to all youth activities this summer for one great price!
- 1 week of camp (Disciple, Youth Force, or Dayspring)
- Launch (kick-off Sunday for all grades, May 19)
- Lunch Bunch Adventure (June 9 & July 14)
- Youth Week activities (days of service projects and fun, July 21-24)
- Discovery Weekend (2 night event at church, August 2-4)
- St. Yootz Day (August 10)
- Plus 2 friend passes for any 1-day youth activity!
- And $50 off a second week of camp
Summer passes are only available through June 15. $400 must be paid in full by this time. Any deposits for camp placed before June 15 may be applied to Summer Pass total.
June 16 - 21
June 16 - 21
June 16 -21